Enjoy a relaxing five star break
The Estate Rooms are located within the original footprint that was built by William Auchinleck Robinson when Culloden Estate was constructed in 1877. It was the Scotsman’s home with his wife, Lady Elizabeth Jane Culloden (after whom the building is named). After Robinson’s death in 1898, it was bequeathed to the Church of Ireland, to then become the Bishop’s Palace of County Down.
Each Estate Room is elegantly appointed, some boasting high ceilings and feature cornicing, others in a more contemporary style. All Estate Rooms have spectacular views of the manicured gardens or Belfast Lough. Each have a large bathroom, with separate shower and deep soak baths (Note that each of these rooms are individually designed and will vary in design and shape from photography)
Bedroom & Bathroom: 55m2