Find out more about buying a Hastings Hotels Gift
Frequently Asked Questions about our Gifts
- Where can I purchase a Hastings Hotels Gift Voucher?
Online : CLICK HERE
Outlets : Ballygally Castle Hotel – Antrim Coast | Culloden Estate & Spa – Belfast | The Spa at the Culloden | Cultra Inn Restaurant | Europa Hotel – Belfast | Everglades Hotel – Londonderry | Grand Central Hotel – Belfast | Stormont Hotel – Belfast
Phone : 028 9047 1066
- What is the difference between a Monetary Gift Voucher and an Experience Gift Voucher?
Monetary Gift : A pound sterling value, available from £20.
Experience Gift : A specific experience at a specific hotel.
- Are there any additional charges?
There are no fees associated with Hastings Hotels Gift Vouchers. You will only be charged the face value of the Gift Voucher, plus postage and optional extra costs.
- Can I cancel an order?
Hastings Hotels Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or cancelled after the purchase is confirmed and are not refundable, unless required by law.
- What is the difference between the delivery options ?
Online Email Delivery : A link to a printable voucher is included on the confirmation email.
Standard Mail & International Mail Delivery : A plastic Gift Card is presented inside a wallet, and posted to the delivery address provided. The confirmation email is sent to the email address provided.
- How long does it take for a Gift Voucher to be delivered?
e-Gift Voucher : The email confirmation with downloadable voucher should be received to the email address provided within an hour. Please note there is an activation period of 72 hours (from the time of purchase), for monetary value gifts received by download. The voucher cannot be redeemed within the activation period.
Post : A plastic gift card will be posted to the delivery address provided. For UK deliveries, please allow up to 7 working days for processing and delivery. Please note ROI and oversea deliveries will take longer.
- Are there any holidays/closures that might affect delivery time?
e-Gift Voucher : No, online delivery orders are not affected by holidays or other related closures.
Post : Our Gift Department will be closed on the following holidays in 2021 and orders will be processed on the next business day upon reopening : July 12, July 13, December 26 and December 27. Separately, orders will not be processed over the weekends, any orders placed on Friday after 1pm will be posted out the following Monday.
- Can I send a Gift Voucher to someone else?
Yes – just enter the recipient’s name and postal address or email address in the delivery section at checkout and we can send the Gift directly to them.
- The Gift Voucher has not arrived…
Please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org or on 028 9047 1066.
- Where can the Gift Vouchers be redeemed?
Monetary Value Gift Voucher : All Hastings Hotels Outlets, against any experience.
Experience Gift Voucher : At the Hastings Hotel specified (Please note that Experience eGift Voucher are not transferable between hotels).
- How do I redeem a Gift?
Make your reservation directly with the hotel, advising the Gift details. Present the Gift Card or printed eGift on arrival. Gifts are not redeemable online.
- Does the full value of a monetary Gift have to be redeemed at once?
Some or all of the money can be redeemed, any balance remains intact.
- How can I check the balance?
At any Hastings Hotel or by calling 028 9047 1066. The available balance is also shown on the till receipt issued following a transaction.
- Is there an expiry date on Gift Vouchers?
No, Hastings Hotels Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date.
However, you will be responsible for any shortfall, if the price of the experience has increased when an Experience Gift Voucher is redeemed.
An expiry date may apply to Gift Vouchers issued prior to 2020, for verification please contact our Gift Department 028 9047 1066.
- How do I activate my Gift?
No activation is necessary.
- What happens if my Gift Voucher is lost, stolen or damaged?
Gift Vouchers have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly. They cannot be redeemed or replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Can I top up my plastic Gift Card?
Certainly, please contact our Gift Department 028 9047 1066.
- Are my details secure?
Security is very important to us, please refer to our Privacy Statement.
- What if a copy is made of my eGift Voucher?
If someone makes a copy of your eGift and redeems it for the full amount, your copy will have no value. No matter how many copies are made, the value of the eGift is tied to one reference number. When that reference number is used, the value of the purchase is deducted from the eGift. If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your eGift, contact our Gift Department immediately.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the Gift Cards or Experience Gift Cards,
please contact us on 028 9047 1066 or by email on email@example.com
Gift Terms & Conditions
1. DELIVERY –
eGift : The Gift is automatically generated and should be received to the email address provided within an hour.
Post : The Gift will be posted to the delivery address provided. For UK deliveries, please allow up to 7 working days for processing and delivery. Please note ROI and oversea deliveries will take longer.
2. REDEEM –
Monetary Value Gift : All Hastings Hotels Outlets, against any experience.
Experience Gift : At the Hastings Hotel specified. The customer will be responsible for any shortfall, if the price of the experience has increased when the Gift is redeemed. (Please note that Experience eGifts are not transferable between hotels). Gifts are not redeemable online.
3. It is imperative that a gold plastic Gift Card or downloaded and printed eGift is presented for use, otherwise an alternative payment method will be required. Receipts and confirmation emails will not be accepted as valid forms of payment.
4. If the full value of a Monetary Gift is not redeemed entirely, the balance can be applied to future experiences.
5. The value of an Experience Gift may be used for experiences of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
6. Gifts are non-refundable and will not be exchanged for cash.
7. Gifts have no expiry date.
8. Gifts have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly. Gift Cards will not be redeemed or replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
9. Hastings Hotels reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
10. At Hastings Hotels, the privacy and protection of personal data is treated with the utmost seriousness. Our Privacy Statement sets out the data protection practices currently in place within the company.
Hastings Hotels VIP Card
The holder of a Hastings Hotels VIP Card is entitled to :
• Accommodation Upgrade
• Late Check Out
• Glass of house wine or bottle of beer
Terms & Conditions:
• Redeemable in all Hastings Hotels, by calling the reservations department 028 9047 1066 (subject to availability).
• Not applicable for online bookings.
• VIP card must be presented on check-in and can only be redeemed on one occasion.
• One glass of house wine or one bottle of beer per person (max. 2 people). No other drinks will be substituted.
• No cash alternative. Lost cards will not be replaced and cannot be redeemed.
• One VIP card per customer.
• No expiry date.